Wednesday 9 March 2011

Forever Young

This will be my first blog... and hopefully not my last.. its mainly dedicated to my late mother Virginia. W. Huruko who passed away on 8th February 2011. I heard this song today and it hit my heart... at least i know i still have it in me.. my heart, i mean... its a country song, i don't know its title nor its writer but its touching... really touching...
May God bless you and keep you always, may your wishes all come true.
May you always do for others and let others do for you,
May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every wrung,
and may you stay...    forever  young,
may you stay...      forever young.
May you grow up to be righteous, 
May you grow up to be true...
May you always know the truth and see the light surrounding you.
May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong,
and may you stay...    forever  young,
may you stay...     forever young.
May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift.
may you have a strong foundation when the winds of changes shift..
and may your heart always be joyful, may your song always be sung...
and may you stay...    forever  young,
may you stay...   forever young.
I listened to it more than 23 times, and it grew on me... trouble is it was a movie, nah, seasons track. One called Sons Of Anarchy. Its wrong on so many levels in the series because it revolves around death, guns but also love...
i think im growing emotional and if you know me, thats not my strong suit.
Let me say that i have alot to say to you all but for now this is my tribute to my mum.
REST IN PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment