Sunday 14 August 2011

PURPLE SMOKE

Ok this is not what you all are thinking, yes you and you.. oh, you too. life is short, so im reminded every waking minute of my little pathetic life. thats all, "remind this idiot today" i wonder if they say that each time to each person. 

ill accept this but only under complete duress... blunts are worth shit! first this week something sick just happened. my `dealer` increased the price of his commodity citing traffic as the hinderance.. wtf? nigga grow a pair! traffic police have always been there, dont tell me hey magically appeared this week. nkt, pussies really piss me off. 
                     IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT GET THE FUCK OUT THE KITCHEN
Oh, BTW iv been doing my exams this week and as if mother nature wanted to make sure i got properly screwed over, she turned her metre to freezing fucking cold! i know i haven't bee the most avid of readers but why punish me thoroughly all at once? nature gave me a cold this week.. thank you alot, would you like anything in return?
As i conclude this short post of venting, incomprehensible jargon and simple stupidity, id like to say that first i`m sober as balls,except from nursing a huge hangover from drinking jana... so any ideas portrayed in this text cannot be held against me in any capacity... Have an awesome time.







No comments:

Post a Comment